Who Can Join?
- Breast Cancer Survivors of all ages and any fitness level can paddle with Pink Champagne
- Three months must have elapsed since their breast cancer treatment
- They must be willing to take part in the recommended fitness training programme.
Where and When?
- Weather permitting, we meet year round at 9.30am every Saturday morning
- Also 6.30pm on Monday evenings during the summer months
- Hengistbury Head Outdoor Centre is the venue
How can you start?
- If you would like to try paddling with us, we have a taster session on a regular basis and will let you know the next date if you contact us through the Contacts Page.
- You will be offered three free sessions before you need to make your mind up whether to join us.
Dragon Boating is a great sport because people of differing abilities and experience can paddle together in the same boat. It is excellent exercise for Breast Cancer Survivors and has been shown to improve physical and mental well being for those who take part regularly